TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Conditions for the prize offered by Tourism Corporation Bonaire (sponsor):
– By participating in the competition and posting your photo or video on Instagram with #iamtoro and #ikwilnaarbonaire, you give IAMTORO permission to use this image in digital out-of-home communications to promote this competition.
– Two economy tickets Amsterdam-Bonaire, Bonaire-Amsterdam
– Seven (7) nights (double occupancy) hotel accommodations
– Trip must be taken within one (1) year of award date and is subject to change based on the state of travel conditions and restrictions during the COVID-19 pandemic, as determined by sponsor in its sole discretion.
– The estimated retail value of the prize package is €5,000.00
– The winner and his or her guest must travel on the same itinerary and on the same dates.
– In the event that the prize winner or his/her guest engages in conduct that, as determined by sponsor or sponsor’s agent in its sole discretion, is obnoxious, threatening, unlawful, or that is intended to annoy, abuse, or harass any person, threaten or harass any other person, sponsor or sponsor’s representative reserves the right to terminate the experience in whole or in part, without further compensation.
– Sponsor determines the airline and flight schedule at its sole discretion. There will be no refunds or compensation in the event of flight cancellation or delay. Travel and accommodation are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this sweepstakes and those set forth by the sponsor’s airlines of choice as described in the passenger ticket contracts.
– Unless a child of the winner, traveling companions must be eighteen (18) years of age or older on the date of departure.
– All travel arrangements are made by a sponsor’s designated representative whose decisions regarding the itinerary are final and binding.
– The choice of airline, airport and hotel is at the discretion of the sponsor or other provider of any portion of the prize.
– The trip winner and traveling companion must have valid travel documents (e.g. government-issued ID, passport, etc.) along with any other travel requirements to travel prior to departure. Failure to do so may result in loss of the prize.
– The winner and his/her traveling companion are solely responsible for complying with all legally required travel requirements, including COVID-19 protocols.
– The winner is responsible for all incidental costs incurred during their stay at the hotel.
– Sponsor is not liable for any costs incurred as a result of flight cancellation or delay, or of weather or aviation problems that prevent the prize winner and traveling companion, if applicable, from traveling.
– The winner is responsible for all other costs and expenses associated with and/or not specifically included in the prize.
– Flights and hotel accommodations must be booked at least 30 days after the winner chooses to travel. Blackout dates may apply. All reservations are based on availability.
– Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable, and no substitutions will be made except as provided herein, at sponsor’s sole discretion. The prize is not redeemable for cash unless otherwise stated herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value.
– Winner is responsible for all applicable local, state and/or federal taxes and fees (if applicable).
– Prize details are at the sole discretion of the sponsor.